This recipe for Kale Chips was created in partnership with lesfoursduRoy.
For the past few weeks, I have been working in collaboration with lesfoursduRoy to create recipes using ingredients that are available directly in-store. Since its creation in 1981, Boulangerie Les Fours du Roy has been committed to offering the population a healthy alternative to their diet. Their mission is to create delicious and healthy products that are in harmony with a balanced lifestyle and environment. Over the years, the company has added complementary services such as a grocery store, restaurant, and much more, making lesfoursduRoy a must-visit destination. After 41 years of existence, they continue to thrive and provide quality products and services.
Kale Chips: The Recipe You Will Love!
Kale Chips are a delicious and healthy snack made from fresh, high-quality ingredients. Kale, a nutrient-rich variety of cabbage, is used to create tasty and crispy chips, perfect for healthy snacking and everyday meals. The kale leaves are cooked to perfection to preserve all their natural flavors, and are accompanied by carefully selected spices and seasonings to create a delight for the taste buds. These chips are handcrafted, a true healthy and gourmet treat that is environmentally friendly and suitable for all types of diets.
Kale chips with cheese!
Kale: Rich in flavonoids; reduces cholesterol; vitamins K, A and C; anti-inflammatory.
Nutritional yeast: Thiamine, folate, vitamins B-6 and B-12, and contains all 18 essential amino acids, making it a complete protein.
Feel free to share your thoughts on the kale chips recipe or any other recipe from the blog by leaving a comment! Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook to discover many other delicious recipes!
- 1 bunch of Kale (washed, thoroughly dried // stems removed)
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil or olive oil ou d’huile d’olive
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper optionnel
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Remove the kale leaves from their central stem. Tear the leaves roughly. Clean the leaves with water and pat dry the excess.
- In a large bowl, place the kale and add the sesame oil, nutritional yeast, spices and mix to coat well.
- Place the chips on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the chips are crispy.
Leave a Reply